Locations and times for area markets
Check each market's Web site for exact times and locations before you visit. Some have changed since last season, and some have different hours after Labor Day. Don't forget the winter/indoor markets, too.
- Allston/Harvard University: Friday, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. At Swissbakers, 168 Western Ave., Allston.
- Arlington Center: Wednesday, 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm. Russell Common parking lot, Arlington Center.
- Boston (Dewey Square): Tuesday and Thursday, 11:30 am - 6:30 pm, across from South Station.
- Bedford: They've stopped the weekly market, but are planning. Volunteer to help them!
Facebook: Bedford Farmers' Market
- Brookline: Thursday, 1:30 pm until dusk. Centre Street Parking Lot (until October 31).
- Cambridge (5 Cambridge Center, Kendall Sq T): Wednesdays, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (until Oct. 27).
Facebook: Cambridge Center Farmers' Market
- Cambridge (Central Square): Mondays, 12 noon - 6 p.m. Harvest Co-op parking lot, Bishop Allen Dr. and Norfolk St. (until Nov. 22). They have a SNAP special offer.
- Cambridge (Charles Square): Fridays, 12 noon - 6 p.m. (until Nov. 19) Sundays, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (until Nov. 21). Charles Hotel courtyard, Harvard Square. (The Web site says 11 am on Sundays, but it's probably 10 am.)
- Cambridge (Cambridgeport): Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (until Oct. 30). Morse School Parking lot. Magazine Street and Memorial Drive.
- Cambridge (Harvard University): Tuesdays, 12:30 - 6 p.m. (until Oct. 26). Corner of Oxford and Kirkland St., next to Memorial Hall in
Facebook: Harvard Farmers' Market
- Cambridge (Kendall Square): Thursdays, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (until Oc 1). 500 Kendall St., Kendall Square.
- Copley Square, Boston: Tuesday and Friday 11:00am to 6:00pm (until Nov 26). Copley Square, along St. James Ave.
- Lexington Center: Tuesday from 2:00 - 6:30 through October. Corner of Massachusetts and Fletcher Avenues. Facebook: The Lexington Farmers Market.
- Newton: Friday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm (until Oct 4). American Legion Post 440 295 California St.
Tuesday: 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm (until Oct 29).
Cold Spring Park, Newton Highlands 1200 Beacon St
Facebook: Newton Farmers Market
- Mass Pike: Charlton East & West: Fri-Sun, 9 am - 4 pm. Framingham: Fri-Sun, 9 am - 5 pm. Other locations possible as well.
- Somerville (Davis Square): Wednesday, Noon - 6:00 pm (until Nov 27). Corner of Day and Herbert Streets.
- Somerville Winter Market: Saturday, 10-2 fall & winter.
Facebook: Somerville Winter Farmers Market
- Somerville (Union Square): Saturday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. Union Square Plaza at Bow St., Somerville Ave.,
and Washington St.
- Waltham: Saturday, 9:30 am - 2:00 pm (until Nov 9). One Moody St (corner of Main, in the bank parking lot).
- Winchester: Saturday, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.Town common between Laraway Rd, Church St, and Waterfield Rd.
Twitter: Winchester Frmrs Mkt
More information about farmers' markets and small farms
When our Market isn't open,
visit some of our friends
View Nearby farmers' markets in a larger map